The Foundations of Sleep Psychology by the Australian Psychological Society is a course that contains 5-topic and an assessment that covers:
1. The underlying physiology of sleep
2. Theories on sleep
3. Biopsychosocial mediators of sleep and consequences of poor sleep
4. Assessment and diagnostic criteria for major sleep disorders
5. Sleep psychology measurement tools.
The content has been developed and provided by the APS team, and my role in the processes are to:
- create a cohesive look and feel in line with the APS branding and fits into the Storyline format
- developed and embed APS branded graphs, icons and interactive PDFs
- developed a custom-built navigation that consists of a caption, narration, transcript, and a dropdown menu
- built an interactive course using the timeline animations, triggers, and variables.
The delivery of the course consists of:
- 5 fully interactive and custom-built Storyline elearning courses
- 1 assessment that includes over 20 questions
- 6-hour worth of content
- 10 custom fillable sleep scales in PDF format
- A clean and polished course theme tailored to the topic
- Consistent APS branding in the look and feel
- Designed with UI and UX principles in mind.
The course is available for purchase on the APS website.